Electric motor is the powerful source of hydraulic unit, providing the power for hydraulic pump to output hydraulic pressure as the hydraulic source of hydraulic system. Therefore, it is the most important to select right and correct electric motor in hydraulic system. Following the indication below:
- Hydraulic system with motor, common in type oil pump motor, general Motors (need coupling, motor bell to connect pump.
- From the overall layout of the hydraulic system requirements, the economy to choose the pump motor or general motors. Generally more than 3KW motor, it should consider to choose the ordinary motor.
- The main technical parameters of the motor are: power, speed.
4. Hydraulic power required (KW):
KW=Q*p/612; Q: flow (L/min) p: pressure (kgf/cm2).
Motor 2 stage in 2800rpm 2, 4 stage by 1440 rpm, 6 stage by 950 rpm, YBD and YB1-12.5 above should use 6stage pump.
- Choice of motor parameters:
– Power 4 stage motor: 0.75KW, 1.5KW, 2.2kW, 3KW, 4kw, 5.5kW, 11kw;
– 3 phase aluminum shell 4: 0.25kw, 0.37kw, 0.42kw, 0.55kw, 0.75KW, 1.1KW, 1.5KW, 2.2kw;
– General motors: 1.5KW-4P-B5 explosion-proof motor, 7.5KW-4P-B35 explosion-proof motor, 2.2KW YB2-100L-4 vertical explosion-proof motor.
6.Hydraulic system schematic diagram of the motor symbol