Electric hydraulic dock leveler power pack HSDLD series is electric hydraulic power pack for dock leveler equipment.
Below is steps of operation of electric hydraulic dock leveler power pack HSDLD series:
1. Connecting the hydraulic power unit and cylinder by clean hydraulic pipes as per the electric hydraulic dock leveler power pack function symbol.
2. Properly connecting the power source with electric motor and electric solenoid directional valve as per the indication shown in the item.
3. Start the electric motor to see if it is in the abnormal operation. For the hydraulic components, not to load as first trial, start the power, running test, check whether the parts working properly, determine if there is any error, and then gradually loaded to the normal operation.
Electric hydraulic dock leveler power pack HSDLD series needed to be cleaned after long term working, please check the following steps:
a. Clean the oil tank with a dry cleaning solvent, and then remove the solvent residue through the filtered air.
b. All of hydraulic pipes connecting to hydraulic system needed to be cleaned, in some cases, need to be impregnated with the pipe and the joint.
c. Oil filter installed in the line of supply pipe to protect the lines to valve and for pressure.
d. In the collector is provided with a piece of board to replace the precision flushing valve, electro-hydraulic servo valve etc.
e. Check all the pipe size is appropriate, the connection should be correct installation.
Normal Ordering Code: HSDLD -380V-3.5L-2.1C-160B-0.75 *
(1) Hydraulic Power Pack=HSDLD
(2) Motor Voltage: 380VAC
(3) Oil Reservoir Volume: 3.5L, 6L
(4) Pump Displacement: 2.7ml/r; 2.1ml/r
(5) Max. Pressure: 14MPa(140bar) ; 16MPa(160bar)
(6) Electric Motor Power: 0.75KW
(7) * : Further Information
(Check the chart below)
Note: For more information, please check the chart below